Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Zombies!!!!

Last week on date night (and by date night I mean dropping the boy off at grandpa's house and then Micah and I head off to do a walmart run or other errands) we came across a double feature zombie dvd. Now, you have to know that my husband has been on a zombie kick for awhile now.....I think it all started with the modern classic Shaun of the Dead (below).



Anyway, we found the double feature 28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later. These are two of the most intense zombie films I have seen lately. The zombies in these movies are the fast moving kind....I don't like the fast ones! I prefer the classic, slow-moving kind.....you know, the kind that can't open a door. They feel safer somehow.


 We spent the last couple evenings watching the movies and now I am paranoid! Now, whenever someone sneezes or coughs my eyes are darting around looking for the culprit....I have the Zombieland rules memorized (Double Tap!!)....I scan the headlines daily for ANY story of people coming back to life and consuming their families. Now, you can say this is going way overboard.....and you'd be right, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment