Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Favorite Things- Nikon D90

 I have been in photography since high school...of course, in those days we used thing thing called film. You put this film into the camera, carefully as to avoid exposure to light and destroy the film!! Then you went into a darkroom full of smelly chemicals and photo paper and painstakingly develop each picture. I loved it all. I had my own SLR camera and took pictures of all my travels and life around me. Here are a few...


Mums

My beautiful Winona Lake

Camera-shy kids in South Korea

More camera-shy kids in South Korea
Then came the digital revolution....

I traded my film for a memory card and couldn't look back....until now. I miss the fun of taking technical pictures. I miss the beauty.

One of my new year's resolutions is to save up for a new camera and this is the camera!!


love it love it love it
Now comes the hard part...saving up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment