Monday, January 3, 2011

Good Resolutions Gone Awry

It's the first Monday of 2011...the day where it all begins. I had every intention of beginning the year with a fresh attitude with fresh resolutions. I wanted be more organized with running our home and be more purposeful with Ezra's therapy, for starters. Well, apparently Ezra didn't get the memo that Mom was ready to hit 2011 running!! He decided to do his own thing today and the dog tracked mud all over and the grocery list still isn't made. It's already approaching late afternoon and my head is reeling....where did my day go? The start to 2011 didn't exactly go as planned. I struggle with feeling defeated already...but I keep remembering what Anne Shirley always said, "Tomorrow is fresh....".

I will wake up tomorrow and begin again....maybe this time with two cups of coffee!!

 
this is not my own picture, but it brightened my day.


No comments:

Post a Comment