Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New at this....

I have started a blog for Bohemian Botanicals!! Just to let you know up front, I am not a great writer. My grammar is bad at times. However, being an introvert, I find something appealing in talking to the world through a blog. Not a lot of face to face contact, not that I am anti-social, but there is safety in a blog!

My goal through this blog is to share with all of you about my life with my wonderful family in my little house. Our days aren't like most other families and sometimes I get frustrated about this. I hope through writing here, I will continue learning how to appreciate our family "oddities"!

I will be writing about all things family and all things natural! If you read something you like, great.....leave a comment! If you read something you don't like, great.....leave a comment. You can even follow my blog through the little "follow" button on the left side of the page!! I have even posted my etsy site, www.bohemianbotanicals.etsy.com , on the left side of the page as well!

Here we go!!

3 comments:

  1. I've added you to my Google Reader! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Steph,congrats on the new blog! Love the layout, and I look forward to reading more! It will soon be time for me to order more lip balms...getting a little low. They are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey your blog looks great! Love the colors and the graphics. Like Kendra said it gets addicting and you find yourself on it (and others)a lot and not creating! :)

    ReplyDelete