Friday, April 8, 2011

Piano for sale

Today I am shamelessly using my blog to sell our piano. This piano belonged to Micah's mom and we inherited it when Micah's dad moved. I had originally planned to continue my piano education with this instrument....well, life proved otherwise!!

As Ezra is getting older, he requires more room and time for therapy. The piano takes up a good chunk of the living room, which happens to be the largest room in the house and consequently where Ez's therapy takes place. It pains me to say this, as a musician, but the piano has become a hindrance rather than a help. This instrument belongs to a home that will get use out of it!!

I had the piano professionally tuned and assessed by Charles Wesco on 3/23/11. He gave it a fantastic passing grade!! There are many more quality playing years left on this instrument!

We are asking $850, but are willing to negotiate.....email me if you are interested or know of someone who is interested, bohemianbotanicals@gmail.com .


1960 Wurlitzer Spinet Piano w/ matching bench- $850 OBO


No comments:

Post a Comment