Tuesday, July 26, 2011

T-Shirt Tuesdays

I love t-shirts (or tee shirts. if that's how you like it). In fact, most of my wardrobe consists of t-shirts, as does my husband's. My husband even has several from high school!!

As an ode to my favorite piece of clothing, I am beginning a new post here called T-Shirt Tuesdays. Each Tuesday, I will post a different tee or theme of tees that have caught my eye (read: these will be t-shirts I want/need to own!!) You can also send me your favorite pics or ideas for t-shirts and I will feature them on T-Shirt Tuesday!

To help me through the mourning process (being that the last Harry Potter movie has just come out and with it the reign of Potter is done...boo) I am dedicating this T-Shirt Tuesday to my favorite child wizard and his crew.

Go visit the etsy shop, evietees, to purchase this one!!
The best Potter book, according to me, is The Prisoner of Azkaban. I love all the twists and turns. Everyone needs a Marauder's Map!!



This one is at Busted Tees
Who doesn't want to be in this secret club?! I wonder what my patronus would be....

No comments:

Post a Comment