Thursday, December 30, 2010

Laundry Day!!!!

I have a confession....I love doing laundry!! I love taking a pile of dirty clothes, making them clean, then folding them up nice and neat. I love the satisfaction of taking my nicely folded clothes and putting them away!! Chaos into peace!! Sick, I know....but it is the ONE chore that does not bore me to death.

Why, you may ask, did I decide to write about this topic today of all days? Well (thank you for asking by the way!) today is laundry day in the VerHage house. I am washing and folding to my heart's content. Our dog and cat also love laundry day. For some strange reason, they love to get in a laundry basket full of clean clothes, so I have to work quickly when folding!!

This is our first dog, Luther. He also enjoyed a laundry basket full of clean, folded clothes!!


Due to Ezra's eczema and allergies, we have to use a natural detergent with no dyes or fragrance. About a year ago, I decided to make laundry detergent here at home. I found a website that had a few recipes to try. I opted for the powder recipe. Check it out for yourself....it's really easy!!

Enjoy laundry day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment